I'm going to be interviewed!

Update: My interview has been moved to Monday, April 13th due to scheduling conflicts. Same time 5 pm PST. 

I am very excited to share with you that on Wednesday, April 8th I will be interviewed by my good friend, Jenny Ferry as a guest expert for her I Thrive Experience tele-seminar series! It's at 5 pm PST. If you can't make the call, a link to the audio will be available and I will post it on my blog. My topic is "Build Real Self-Esteem: Discover Your Inner Beauty & Worth" How cool is that? I'm so excited about this, if I could happy dance and type at the same time I would, but instead I am typing so fast I have to keep going back to correct spelling. 

Breathe, breathe, breathe. Okay. 

As you know, I am passionate about this topic. But first I want to tell you that some things have changed since I last wrote about this workshop. Originally my portion was style/self concept. Yes, I have a background in the fashion industry, but upon deep thinking about this (and getting some great coaching on it) I realized my heart just wasn't in it. I wasn't fired up about talking to girls about fashion and as I worked on my presentation I noticed it kept morphing into something else. I had to admit to myself that I wasn't be authentic if I kept this topic. I could do it, and I think I could do it well, but I felt like I had something more important to say and teach. I talked it over with Jenny and she agreed that my topic should change to self-esteem, self-care and self-worth. Hooray! 

Also, the original plan of a 3 day extravaganza workshop, was shortened to one, action packed day on June 6th. You can bet your bottom dollar it will still be an extravaganza though!  

So please, please sign up for the call if you haven't already! 

0 comments: