My sincerest of thank yous...



It's been a little over a year and a half since I started this blog. When I sat down to write my first post I had no idea where it would take me. I knew it would involve my coaching career, and I knew I had something to say about things I felt strongly about, but I never envisioned it to become what it's become. I know I don't have a ton of readers like other bloggers out there, and I'm okay with that. In fact, it still humbles me when I get an email from someone in another country or even where I live, saying they found my blog and something I wrote touched them in some way. It makes me still want to call my mom and tell her. And sometimes I do.

So, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you to all who read, even if you've just read one post. The fact that you took time to read my words, thoughts, ideas and sometimes rants means everything to me. When I was a little girl, scribbling poetry or short stories I would dream of this day; when what I wrote was important to someone, anyone. It's such an amazing gift to me. I've kept writing because of the emails, the comments, the love. My goal is to help others and as a side effect I've grown tremendously writing about my struggles and sharing with you my life lessons. I hope I've inspired you, my readers, to embrace life with all your might. So, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Photo courtesy of ohmann alianne

0 comments: